Act Bold is seeking an experienced and results-oriented SEO Account Manager with a proven track record of success. The SEO Manager is responsible for coordinating and implementing SEO & SMO strategies for clients. The correct person will be goal oriented, possess exceptional attention to detail, and have outstanding interpersonal skills. This positions interacts with clients regularly, so strong communication skills are a must.
- Define requirements, tasks, and resources associated to SEO strategy
- Coordinate with copy writers to implement content strategy
- Manage and execute implementation of SEO strategy
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and development
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Help to create and support marketing content
- Develop and implement link building campaigns
- Implement and administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools)
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- 2+ years experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Strong understanding of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) process
- Experience working with popular SEO tools (Google Analytics, Search Console, SEMrush, AHrefs, SERPbook, Moz etc)
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in multiple CMS environments
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration
- High-level proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
- Knowledge of PPC programs and optimizing data gathered from both organic and paid sources
- Strong analytical capabilities in data analysis
- Strong communication skills Excellent time management, verbal and written skills
- Great teammate with strong collaboration skills High attention to detail with excellent follow-through BS/BA degree required
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary plus performance incentives
- Participation in company health (medical, dental) insurance plans after 90 days full-time employment
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Opportunity to advance your career
We are experts at helping companies stand out in the crowd and establishing a lasting online impression. Our boutique digital marketing agency provides web design & development, local and national SEO campaigns, and PPC management.
You can find us in our centrally located Santa Monica offices, on 14th st just off of Olympic. Our location gives our employees "a breath of fresh air" compared to most "Corporate" environments.
We strive to make our employees the most comfortable as possible, whether it is our backyard BBQs, dartboards, company outings, or the unlimited supply of Tea's Tea to keep them going. Our team is made up of bright-minded and creative individuals that strive in this type of atmosphere. Act Bold has an open desk layout that drives innovation and ideas across all departments. Fun. Original. Self Motivated. These are the values that our candidate must possess. If you are interested in working for an innovative and fun company please send your resume. We are looking to hire this creative individual as soon as possible. Looking forward to hearing from you soon!